Colorado has been really stubborn about autumn this year. In early September we had a tiny cold front that actually resulted in an overnight sprinkling of snow, but the following week highs were in the 80s. Only this past week did it actually start to feel crisp and chilly, and I just couldn't bring myself to do a fall post until that happened.
I'm obsessed with autumn. I know it's a cliche, but I don't care. Chillier weather is basically an excuse for all the things I love most. It's cozy, and it smells nice, and the decor is fantastic and there are lots of delicious things. I just can't think of anything better. So without further ado, here are some of my favorite fall things.
- diy white pumpkins with gold spots - i made one a few weeks ago!
- big heavy warm japanese style cotton overcoat
- starbucks seasonal salted caramel mocha, because you gotta
- NARS audacious lipstick in 'jane' (basically autumn in a tube)
- bourbon maple apple cider (yummm)
- cozy knee-high boot socks
- pumpkin souffle candle from anthropologie
- zoya velvet matte lacquer in 'posh'